Financial Aid Programs
Current Grants Available:
Global Cinematography Institute
Founders Grants - Student Cinematographer Awards
Vilmos Zsigmond, ASC
Yuri Neyman, ASC
NOTE: All Student Grant Details Subject to Change
HOW TO APPLY
Students interested in applying for a Grant must submit an application portfolio prior to the grant deadline date. Required application materials are listed below.
APPLICATION NOTE: Decisions on all student grant awards will not be finalized until after the grant application deadline.
Within 2-3 business days following the application deadline, prospective recipients will be selected as finalists and be contacted to schedule an in-person or Skype interview with a member of the GCI Application Committee.
Following the conclusion of the interview process, the award recipients will be contacted and gain admission into the designated Session. Applicants who do not receive the award are encouraged to apply for future grants and continue to strengthen their application materials.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Statement of Purpose (Addressed to Global Cinematography Institute Admissions Committee) outlining your desire to attend GCI, and need for applying for the student grant. Statement should not exceed one page.
OTHER MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Current Professional Resume
- Visual Portfolio (stills, reel or other visual works) - online links preferred
- Initial Tuition Payment* to hold your place in the course until grants have been awarded
- Payable on our Apply Page
*Initial Tuition Payment is a Non-Refundable Application Fee
Please submit all student grant application materials to: email@example.com